CAMS State Motor Sport Awards
CAMS State Motor Sport Awards are the premier motor sport events within each state bringing together state champions, state council and executive delegates, club presidents, executives and general motor sport participants, enthusiasts and volunteers.
Building on the success of previous years, the CAMS State Motor Sport Awards will recognise state championship and series winners, clubs, volunteers and others that have made significant contributions to motor sport.
CAMS Service Award winners and CAMS Official of the Year awards are also presented.
Join with CAMS in celebrating motor sport in each state of Australia.
CAMS State Awards
|NSW/ACT||3 December 2016||6.30pm||Novotel Parramatta|
|WA||7 December 2016||6.30pm||Whiteman Motor Museum|
|VIC||9 December 2016||7.00pm||Lakeside Albert Park|
|SA/NT||4 February 2017||6.30pm||Sfera's Park Suites|
|QLD||10 February 2017||6.30pm||Easts Leagues Club|
|TAS||25 February 2017||6.30pm||Wrest Point Hobart|
State Nomination forms
- Auto Test Official of the Year
- Circuit Official of the Year
- Off Road Official of the Year
- Rally Official of the Year
- Speed Official of the Year
- Northern Territory Motor Sport Person of the Year
- Paddy and Enid Baker Memorial Trophy
- Peter Bondy Trophy
- Police Commissioner’s Trophy for Outstanding Achievement
- Ron And Ivy McDonald Circuit Racing Trophy