More people enjoying more motor sport.
- To create an environment in which CAMS and its members, clubs and other stakeholders can flourish in developing and expanding motor sport in Australia.
- To encourage, facilitate and support participation in accessible, sustainable and safer motor sport.
To ensure fair, consistent and professional standards
As a regulator of motor sport in Australia, CAMS:
- As the delegated FIA authority, administers rules and regulations needed to support competition and safety at events.
- Licences venues, participants and officials for events and competition.
- Provides training and promotes principles that ensure safety, fairness and social responsibility in the conduct of motor sport in Australia.
As a developer of motor sport in Australia, CAMS will:
- Deliver leadership, innovation, customer focused and responsive services that lead to increased participation, interest and high performance.
- Implement proactive sport, club, community and member development programs for our members that helps them experience motor sport.
- Focus on increasing equity and diversity within the sport and organisation through the delivery of proactive inclusion and integration programs.
- Nurture an organisational culture and ethos that promotes volunteerism and CAMS as an organisation of choice.
- Proactively engage and encourage motoring enthusiasts using appropriate affiliation packages, programs and initiatives.
As an advocate for motor sport in Australia, CAMS will:
- Provide an operating environment that engages with and responds to the needs of our members, customers, stakeholders and communities.
- Foster and develop strategic partnerships locally, nationally and internationally that contribute to an integrated approach to achieving the objectives of CAMS and our partners.
- Advocate on behalf of members and stakeholders to the Government in relation to policies and programs that can benefit the sport, economy, community and environment.
To view a copy of the CAMS Strategic Plan 2014 – 2016, please click HERE