CAMS has formed partnerships with various organisations to provide insurance coverage and other related benefits to CAMS members including competitors, officials, affiliated clubs and event organisers.
Arthur J. Gallagher
Locally focused. Nationally resourced. Internationally represented.
Arthur J. Gallagher, the world’s fourth largest insurance broking and risk management company, expanded its presence in Australia through the acquisition of OAMPS Insurance Brokers in 2014.
We have an extensive national broking network in metropolitan and regional Australian locations. We provide broking solutions to a wide range of clients from small to medium enterprises through to large multi-national corporations, as well as affinity partners and associations.
Our parent company, Arthur J. Gallagher & Co., was founded in the United States in 1927 and now employs over 21,800 people. It is listed on the New York Stock Exchange. Globally, our insurance broking operation maintains a network of more than 400 offices throughout 22 countries.
We aim to deliver on our client aspiration 'to position you to financially survive any insurable event'. We do this through:
- Maintaining local relationships with our clients
- Leveraging our national and trans-Tasman influence with insurance companies to negotiate better deals and more coverage options
- Providing you with around the clock support and a dedicated national claims team
- Making the most of our global capability of industry-specific experts and offshore markets for your benefit
To view this website, please CLICK HERE Arthur J. Gallagher also has a toll-free number - 1800 240 432
The following insurance forms are available:
- CAMS Insurance Program Handbook
- Confirmation of Insurance - Combined General & Products Liability
- Confirmation of Insurance - Personal Accident
- Additional Personal Accident Insurance cover for members
- Directors and Officers/Association Liability Program for CAMS Affiliated Clubs
- CAMS Personal Accident Insurance – What you should know
Click the following link for access to the latest forms: CLICK HERE.
Click the following link to download the CAMS Standard General Disclaimer: CLICK HERE.