The Victorian Flagmarshalling Team, Victorian Fire & Rescue Squad, Team Medical Australia, WAMS, CAMS and a host of experienced motor sport officials join together to deliver a FREE full day Officials Training experience being held at the Vintage Room - Sandown on Saturday Feburary 1st 2014.
This full day experiance will cover a wide range of skills and topics including the following:
- Fire Training Theory & practice covering the principles of extinguishment, extinguisher types, inspections and practical use.
- Medical responses and how marshal can assist at events. Marshal welfare and a practical extrication demonstration.
- Trauma management presentation by Motorsport Chaplain Mark Bateman on marshals responses to Critical Incidents.
- WAMS Presentation of the role of women in motor sport by Belinda Taylor.
- Flag marshal Up- skilling. Frequently asked questions about flag rules and interpretations. Communicator / Observer radio protocol.
- Sector Marshal Worksho including the role and qualities of a sector marshal: Communication, incident Management, Recovery and a presentation of how the Sector Marshal can assist at an incident.
To Register for this highly anticipated FREE full day course register your name and contact details with Corey Pais at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Questions or queries related to the structure and content of the day please refer those to VFT Training Officer Tony van den Dungen at email@example.com
Be Sure to register fast as spaces are already filling up fast!