The Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (CAMS) is offering young motor sport enthusiasts the opportunity to be a part of the 2014 Clipsal 500 Young Officials Team for the biggest motor sport event on the South Australian calendar.
The 2014 Young Officials Team aims to introduce motor sport enthusiasts between the ages of 16 and 25 to the world of motor sport officiating.
The successful applicants will be trained in a safe and supportive environment supervised by some of the world’s best motor sport officials.
This is a great opportunity to get involved in the biggest event on the South Australian motor sport calendar.
After the success of the 2013 program we are offering 40 successful applicants the opportunity to officiate trackside during the V8’s and Support Category Practice sessions, Qualifying sessions & the first race start of the 2014 V8 Supercars championship.
Successful applicants will be supplied with the following:
- (2) Guest passes to the 2014 Clipsal 500 (Spectator Areas Only). These can be given to your friends or family.
- CAMS apparel & Young Officials Team pack.
- Food every day of the event.
- An invitation to the exclusive Officials BBQ at the conclusion of the race.
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Be aged between 16 and 25.
- Be available to officiate at the Adelaide City Circuit from Thursday 27th February – Sunday 2nd March 2014, between the hours of 6am and 8pm.
- Be an enthusiastic team player, willing to take direction and listen to instructions.
- Have written consent from a parent or guardian. (for applicants under 18)
- Be willing to cover your own costs regarding travel and accommodation
To be considered for a position to officiate at the first round of the 2014 V8 Supercars Championship please follow the link below and complete the online entry form below by Friday 13th December 2013.
If you have any queries or want to know more contact Charise Bristow on email@example.com or (08) 8361 4801.