To be a regulator and FIA-delegated authority.
- Under the auspices of the Fédération Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA), continue to regulate the sport in a professional, streamlined and customer-focused manner as the delegated National Sporting Authority (ASN). This will be achieved through the National Competition Rules and suite of sporting and technical regulations commensurate with the level and type of event using the principle of simple rules for simple events and adequate rules for other events.
- Continue to promote the principles of safety, fairness and social responsibility in the conduct of motor sport within Australia.
To focus on sport and club development.
- Deliver leadership, innovation, customer focused and responsive services that positively contribute to increased participation, interest, high performance and to contribute to the social capital of Australian communities.
- Implementation of proactive sport, club, community and member development programs that provide an environment for our members that helps them experience motoring in a positive, enjoyable and effortless manner.
- Focus on increasing equity and diversity within the sport and organisation through the delivery of proactive inclusion and integration programs that transcend race, religion, gender, age and creed, including but not limited to youth, women, disabled, indigenous and culturally diverse groups.
- Nurture an organisational culture and ethos that builds on club-level activity and promotes volunteerism and CAMS as an organisation of choice.
To foster and develop partnerships with other motoring bodies and stakeholders.
- Provide an operating environment that engages with and responds to the needs of our members, customers, stakeholders and communities. Foster and develop strategic partnerships locally, nationally and internationally that contribute to an integrated approach to achieving the objectives of CAMS and our partners.
To be a peak body for “motoring enthusiasts”.
- Proactively engage and encourage motor enthusiast bodies and individuals within CAMS using appropriate affiliation packages, programs and initiatives.