Volunteer Race Officials
Applications for volunteer official roles at the Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix 2019 will be open from Sunday, 7 October 2018 and will close on Saturday, 24 November 2018.
No applications will be processed prior or preceding these dates.
Please read the following points carefully before applying, even if you have volunteered at the event previously:
- Officials applying to be an official, must be available for all four days of the Event.
- All officials intending to volunteer must complete the application form (including all senior officials) regardless of position.
- If you are volunteering for the Australian Grand Prix for the first time, you must provide detail on your experience and role preference in the space provided on the form. This is to help us to allocate you to an appropriate team. You must also provide a credential photo – passport sized, white/light background, no hats or sunglasses.
- If you are a returning AGP Official, we should have your photo on file. If your image does not appear during the application process for preview this means the quality of your previous image did not meet the standards required. If your preview image does not appear, or you wish to change your photo, please upload a new image with your application by following the guidelines listed.
- If you require a uniform for the event, you must indicate this by answering the appropriate questions on the form. If you do not request a uniform we may not be able to provide one - this includes Senior Officials.
- Applications for Village Green car parking will be available after you have been accepted to the event. Please ensure that you tick ‘yes’ on the application form if you require a car park ballot form.
NOTES FOR APPLICANTS
Information for CAMS 2019 Australian Grand Prix Officials will be made available on this page of the CAMS website.
Please refer to the resources section below for a full list of Frequently Asked Questions, all Newscasts and other relevant documents”