Welcome to a New wealth of opportunities to succeed as a CAMS Affiliated Car Club, with all the support you could need in 2014
Proven insurance cover
- Proven insurance cover including public and product liability with professional indemnity.
- Volunteer workers insurance for members of affiliated clubs up to 85 years of age.
- An Insurance handbook covering all the details of the CAMS-OAMPS insurance policy.
- Directors and Officers/Association Liability Insurance and Club Property Insurance can be provided at an extra cost.
Events and Competitors
- CAMS provides coverage for your events (social and competitive) through a notification and permit system.
- Club members can hold CAMS licences, allowing them to compete in events.
Club Service and Support
- Assistance from CAMS Sport and Club Development Officers in each state, to service and support clubs.
Access to CAMS Club Forums
- CAMS facilitates forums for clubs to come together to discuss the issues affecting them and work with CAMS to provide solutions.
- Up-skilling members of your club by providing access to business planning resources, club workshops, volunteer and governance training.
- Officials training to member clubs covering risk management, safety, emergency response and many aspects of event management and control.
Participation and Membership Growth
- Attracting new members through CAMS supported participation programs including Come & Try Days, Drive Days and Junior Development Programs.
- Retaining members by providing access to competitions of all levels.
- Government lobby assistance and assistance with Government funding programs.
- CAMS represents member clubs to government in all matters relating to motoring laws, regulations and programs.
Marketing and Communications
- Event promotion in CAMS state and national calendars (online and hard copy).
- CAMS can provide promotional support for selected events or other club activities.
Rule, Regulations and Representation
Representation on your State Council
- Affiliated clubs have input into the issues affecting car clubs – ensuring your club has a voice in how the sport is run. Member clubs are represented by a club-appointed delegate to CAMS State Councils.
OH&S Assistance/Risk Management Support
- Linked to rules and regulations is of critical importance to clubs and their officers.
- CAMS can advise clubs on insurance, risk management and OH&S matters and has a large database of case histories, events and activities for assistance to member clubs.
Click HERE for Affiliation Package information and the Club Affiliation form.
You can also contact the Sport & Club Development Officer in your state for more information about affiliating.
Click HERE for State Office Contact details