Pure Performance Online is a free and easy-to-use online education tool developed by the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Authority (ASADA).
It provides everyone with the opportunity to learn about the key areas of anti-doping such as prohibited substances and methods, therapeutic use exemptions, doping control (testing) and whereabouts.
CAMS encourages all competitors and officials to register and complete ASADA eLearning as it will build personal awareness of their anti-doping rights and obligations.
Remember, competitors are not the only individuals that the anti-doping obligations extend to. In fact, officials and other persons (defined as ‘Athlete Support Persons’ in the policy) also need to be aware of the CAMS Anti-Doping Policy and all obligations applicable to them.
The course is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week (a high-speed internet connection is recommended).
Course Outline – Level 1 Anti-Doping Course:
- Covers the key areas of anti-doping.
- Certificate issued upon completion.
- Successful completion qualifies participants to undertake level 2.
Course Outline – Level 2 Anti-Doping Course:
- Must hold a level 1 certificate to be eligible for level 2.
- Covers more advanced topics in anti-doping and is updated annually to reflect current trends.
- Certificate issued upon completion (expires 31 December each year).
- Series of short interactive videos about current trends in anti-doping at http://elearning.asada.gov.au.