GET ON THE GRID - CAMS LICENCES
CAMS offers a range of licences across all discipline areas starting at entry level through to international. A Non-Speed or Speed (formerly Level 2) Licence is the entry level licence designed for you to access a range of discplines / club events at a low cost and without the need to undergo formal assessments or training.
- A Non-Speed licence entitles the competitor to compete in events such as observed section trials, touring assemblies, non-timed road events, motorkhanas, khanacross and drifting events, up to International level.
- A Speed licence entitles the holder to compete in L2NS events plus regularity trials up to National Championship level, single and multi-car speed events (not racing) up to International level, and touring road events that do not run over closed road sections.
Purchasing a Non-Speed or Speed Licence is easy!
Register for a Licence online click here
Download a fillable PDF by clicking here
Click here to read more about our different Licence Types.
SIGN UP FOR A COME AND TRY DAY
Motor Sport Come and Try Days are held on many weekends in your state throughout the year. Come and Try Days are an easy and inexpensive way to get involved in motor sport. You don’t need a dedicated race car, all you need is your everyday road registered vehicle.
- Motorkhana and Khanacross; events are run on sealed or unsealed surfaces. Timed individually from start to finish, cars are required to follow a set course around clearly marked flags, receiving time penalties for any flags they hit.
- Hillclimbs; are conducted on a sealed / unsealed surface and pit the driver and vehicle against a challenging uphill course with varying corners and gradients.
- Autocross; events are generally run on an unsealed surface and are a great introduction into Rally and Off Road events.
- Super Sprints; are run on a sealed / unsealed circuit with drivers aiming for the fastest time over a specified distance.
- Drifting; an activity designed to be undertaken by driving a car through a series of corners with the object of producing as much yaw rate as possible from the vehicle whilst demonstrating the driver’s ability to controlthe direction of the vehicle in a fluid-type motion
Click here to see when the next Come and Try Day is on in your state or call 1300 883 959.